Room to Roam
Experience social distancing at its finest, as you take a deep breath of fresh mountain air and prepare to explore the peaks and valleys of the San Juan Mountains. With room to roam, Purgatory Resort is your home base for exploring high country trails, crystal clear alpine lakes, wildflower meadows and more.
You’ll rest easy knowing that Purgatory is committed to providing clean and comfortable accommodations, and was awarded the 2020 “Best of Housekeeping” by AAA. Most guest rooms are located only steps away from the base area activities and Village Plaza of Purgatory. Summer activities at Purgatory will be open daily June 20 – August 16, weather permitting.
With rates starting at $102, you have the freedom to book any day of the week and the flexibility of revising your trip itinerary with our 7 day cancellation policy. Sale ends July 31.
Why Visit Us?
- The average high temperature in July at Purgatory is a cool 75°
- We’re located along the famous Million Dollar Highway scenic drive
- Charming Durango, Colorado has lots of art galleries, shops, and restaurants
- Getting to Durango is easy with direct flights from Phoenix, Dallas, and Denver
- Fantastic San Juan Mountain hiking, biking, and lakes to enjoy
- Durango is home of the famous narrow gauge railroad
- We’re near Mesa Verde National Park as well as other national monuments
Why Stay With Us?
- Lodging is located steps away from Village Plaza and summer activities
- Tons of great amenities
- Views, views, views!