Spend a day taking your Telemark skiing to the next level. This full-day specialty clinic offers morning and afternoon Telemark coaching sessions for all ability levels, from those new to the sport to experienced skiers looking to improve their technique and share the mountain with other Telemark skiers. Expert instruction by Purgatory Telemark Trainer Pete Giuliani, and Purgatory Snowsports School telemark instructors.
Registration Fee: $79
How to Register
Click Register Now below, then select Tele Fest – March 4 and Add To Cart.
Clinic Date & Times
March 4, 2017
Morning Session 9:45am – 12:00pm
Afternoon Session 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Morning Yoga for Skiers from 8:30 – 9:30am
- Full-day clinic with morning and afternoon sessions
- Small class size, separated by skill level
- Video movement analysis and coaching
- Après ski party at Hoody’s from 3:00-6:00pm
- Option to purchase discounted lift ticket
- Participants must provide their own personal equipment or rental equipment. Telemark equipment is not available to rent from Purgatory Rentals. Fully functional and properly sized equipment is required. All ski equipment must have current bindings, metal edges and brakes. Contact Purgatory Snowsports School if you have questions about equipment.
- All participants must sign a Release of Liability to enroll in this clinic. Please bring the completed Release of Liability to your session.
- Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Purgatory Snowsports School Reservation Desk, or by calling (970) 385-2149.
To learn more about the kid’s telemark clinic session, call Pete Giuliani at (970) 385-6713. Advanced reservation required. Telemark equipment is not available to rent from Purgatory Rentals.