Senior Ski Clinic
Every Thursday in February, PSIA-Alpine certified instructors guide intermediate-level seniors (ages 55+) in half-day clinics designed to meet the specific needs and challenges of seasoned skiers.
Registration Fee: $49 per session
(limited-time discount from $72)
How to Register
Clinic Dates & Times
9:45am – 12:15pm
|February 4, 11, 18, 25|
Senior Ski Clinic meets in the base area at the Purgatory Snowsports School Hut next to the large trail map sign no later than 9:45am.
- All participants must have a season pass or lift ticket.
- Fully functional and properly sized equipment is required. All ski equipment must have current bindings, metal edges and brakes. Contact Purgatory Snowsports School or Purgatory Rentals if you have questions about equipment.
- A minimum of four participants at the same ability level is required to form a class.
- All participants must sign a Release of Liability to enroll in this clinic. Please bring the completed Release of Liability to your session.
- Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Purgatory Snowsports School Reservation Desk, or by calling (970) 385-2149.