Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
Get the most out of your time on the mountain with an instructor dedicated to improving your skills! Private Lessons are the best way to improve on-snow performance. Private Lessons offer:
- Express lift access
- Customized lessons for your skill level
- Personalized feedback and guidance
- The ability to learn at a pace comfortable to you
- Up to 5 students per instructor
Can My Family Join for a Private Lesson?
YES! Share a lesson with up to 5 of your friends and family for personalized skiing or snowboarding instruction. Everyone must be on the same equipment and we highly recommend groups of similar age and ability.
2020/2021 Private Lesson Rates
Private lessons do not include lift tickets or rentals.
|2-Hour Private||9am, 10am or 1pm||$290 for 1-2 participants|
|3-Hour Private||9am or 1pm||$455 for 1-5 participants|
|5-Hour Private*||9am or 10am||$650 for 1-5 participants|
- Valid lift access is required during the lesson. Private lessons do not include lift tickets or rentals.
- Registering at least 72 hours in advance is highly recommended. Lesson availability is limited.
- For more information check out our Frequently Asked Questions or email email@example.com.
- Gratuities for Instructors are not a requirement, but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.