Anytime Purgatory’s Snow Report shows 8 inches or more of fresh powder, our Powder Clinic is available for intermediate to advanced skiers and boarders. Our Snowsports School instructors share their secrets on how to successfully navigate the “pow” at Purgatory.
Registration Fee: $72
How to Register
Clinic Dates & Times
9:45am – 12:15pm
|Every day Purgatory’s Snow Report shows 8″ or more of powder|
- All participants must have a season pass or lift ticket.
- Fully functional and properly sized equipment is required. All ski equipment must have current bindings, metal edges and brakes. Contact Purgatory Snowsports School or Purgatory Rentals if you have questions about equipment.
- A minimum of four participants at the same ability level is required to form a class.
- All participants must sign a Release of Liability to enroll in this clinic. Please bring the completed Release of Liability to your session.
- Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Purgatory Snowsports School Reservation Desk, or by calling (970) 385-2149.