PACK Summer Camp
Purgatory Adventure Camp for Kids (PACK) returns this summer!
At Purgatory Adventure Camp for Kids (PACK), children ages 5-12 experience activities that foster their curiosity and creativity such as geocaching, treasure panning, chairlift rides, nature hikes, low challenge courses, nature projects, animal tracks, arts & crafts and more.
- Who: Kids ages 5-12
- When: Mondays-Fridays, June 28th – August 6, 2021; 9am-3pm
- Cost: $60/day or $275/week
- Online registration is required to secure a spot for your child
- Transportation is not included
- Each week has a different theme designed to keep kids active and
engaged; activities may change based on weather, logistics and the
preferences of PACK participants
- Parents will need to fill out all necessary forms prior to their child’s first session. Please see the “Online Registration” tab below.
2021 Weekly Themes
|Week #1 June 28th – July 2nd||“Know your Mountain!” Maps, compasses, knots, flora and fauna|
|Week #2 July 5th – 9th||Trees are the bees knees. (Tree week) Things that fly high in the sky.|
|Week #3 July 12th – 16th||Animal week; forest animals|
|Week #4 June 19th – 23rd||Earth week (Reduce, reuse, recycle week)|
|Week #5 July 26th – 30th||“Spiders, insects & bugs, oh my!” (Creepy crawly week)|
|Week #6 August 2nd – 6th||TBD|
Dropping Off and Picking Up
Cancellations & Rescheduling
What Your Child Needs to Bring
Once the session is reserve, please review the following information:
- ALL PARENTS will need to fill out the required registration form.
- If your child carries medication (including Epi-Pens, inhalers, insulin
or seizure medications), your child’s physician must complete the following forms:
Colorado Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
Colorado Care Plan and Medication Order
- If your child is exempt from any immunization please fill out this form:
Immunization Medical Exemption Form
- Please email all paperwork to [email protected] or mail to:
PACK PO BOX 17000,
Durango, CO 81302-8904