Master the Moguls
Saturday afternoons, Purgatory’s mogul masters teach skiers and riders how to find the best lines, and tackle moguls with confidence and style. Students must be comfortable on blue terrain.
Registration Fee: $69 per session
How to Register
Clinic Dates & Times
1pm – 3:30pm
|January 21 & 28
February 4, 11, 18 & 25
Master the Moguls meets at the lower entrance of Dante’s, no later than 1pm.
- All participants must have a season pass or lift ticket. Learn more about season passes.
- Fully functional and properly sized equipment is required. All ski equipment must have current bindings, metal edges and brakes. Contact Purgatory Snowsports School or Purgatory Rentals if you have questions about equipment.
- A minimum of four participants at the same ability level is required to form a class.
- All participants must sign a Release of Liability to enroll in this clinic. Please bring the completed Release of Liability to your session.
- Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Purgatory Snowsports School Reservation Desk, or by calling (970) 385-2149.