Adult skiers and riders master new skills in a group format in Purgatory’s adult Wednesday Clinics. Open to beginners and adults with previous experience skiing or snowboarding, this program includes lessons, video analysis, ski demo opportunities and a wine and cheese event.
Wednesday Clinics meets every Wednesday for eight consecutive weeks in morning sessions. Each class is 2 ½ hours of alpine ski, snowboard or telemark instruction.
Registration Fee: $312
How to Register
Online registration for Wednesday Clinics is closed. To register, call Purgatory Snowsports School at (970) 385-2149 or email email@example.com. For general inquiries, please call (970) 247-9000.
|Wednesday Classes||9:30 am – Noon|
|TBA 2016/2017||TBA 2016/2017|
- All Participants must have a season pass or lift ticket.
- Online registration is available for skiing and co-ed snowboarding.
- For telemark instruction, form your own group of four participants with similar ability levels.
- Groups are formed based on ability level and similar goals.
- Form your own group is available. Your group can choose their instructor (if available) and the day of the week. These registrations must be made at Purgatory’s Snowsports School or by calling at (970) 385-2149.
- NO refunds or make-up days for missed classes.
- We make every effort to keep the same instructor with their group for each session, but we cannot guarantee it.
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students in the same discipline with the same ability level is required in order to form a class.
Meet and check in at 8:30 am at Durango Mountain Club and enjoy a continental breakfast. After breakfast, all participants and instructors will meet on the snow at 9:30 am near the base of Lift 1.
All participants must submit a Release of Liability at check in on the first day in order to participate in the program. These forms will also be available at the check in desk.
Requests made at least 14 days prior to start of the program will receive a full refund, within 14 days a 50% refund; on or after the first class, no refund. Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Purgatory Snowsports School Reservation Desk or by calling (970) 385-2149.