All Terrain Pioneers
We’re sorry. Registration for All Terrain Pioneers is closed for the season.
If your young skier or snowboarder is age 7-17 and can link turns with speed control on blue runs, Purgatory’s All Terrain Pioneers program is their gateway to mastering more challenging terrain. ATP gives intermediate and advanced skiers and riders instruction and experience with bumps, trees, racing, terrain park, and the half pipe.
Full day classes meet once a week for 8 weeks. Space is limited and classes are filled first come, first served.
New This Season
Parents and guardians of ATP students receive an exclusive 50% off of four intermediate level, half day group lessons. Session dates: January 30 & 31 and February 27 & 28. To reserve your lessons, call Purgatory Snowsports School at (970) 385-2149.
Registration Fee: $396
Registration ends December 1st.
How to Register
9am – 4pm
|January 9, 16, 23, 30|
February 6, 20, 27
9am – 4pm
|January 10, 17, 24, 31|
February 7, 21, 28
(Click here to view as a PDF)
- All Participants must have a season pass or lift ticket. Please make sure your child has a season pass or lift ticket on their person before dropping them off. For season pass information including student pass specials, call the Purgatory Ticket Office at (970) 385-2168.
- Fully functional and properly sized equipment is required. All ski equipment must have current DIN bindings, metal edges and brakes. Non-DIN bindings are not acceptable. All snowboards must have bindings, metal edges, a P-tex base and a safety leash. Riders wear snowboard boots rather than winter boots. Contact your local rental shop if you have questions about equipment.
- No classes either session President’s Day weekend, February 13 & 14.v
- NO changing classes after the second week.
- We make every effort to keep the same instructor with their group for each session, but we cannot guarantee it.
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students in the same discipline with the same ability level is required in order to form a class.
- All sessions meet in the Columbine area located at the entrance of the resort.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early on the first day, and accompany your child to the check in area between Lifts 7 and 9. Do not put your children in their equipment during check in.
All students must submit a Release of Liability and an Emergency Contact form signed by a parent or guardian at check in on the first day in order to participate in the program. These forms will also be available at the check in desk.
Requests made at least 14 days prior to start of the program will receive a full refund; within 14 days a 50% refund; on or after the first class, no refund. Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Purgatory Snowsports School Reservation Desk or by calling (970) 385-2149.
Attendance and Tardiness
- There are no refunds or make-up days for missed classes.
- If the participant will be late, contact your instructor or wait at the bottom of Purgatory Village Express (Lift 1).
Items Your Child Will Need to Bring
- Clothing and gear appropriate for conditions: eye protection, only one pair of socks, snow pants, mittens or gloves.
- Helmets are required.
- Please apply sunscreen prior to class.
- A sack lunch, mountain card or lunch money.
- 75¢ for hot cocoa