Kids Group Lessons
Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
Let the Purgatory Ski & Snowboard School help your little snow slider develop a lifelong love of snow sports. Purgatory Ski & Snowboard School includes certified Children’s Specialist Instructors who will help improve your child’s skills, whether it’s their first or 50th on-snow experience. Our expert staff is trained specifically to help children build their confidence and skill while having tons of fun!
2020/2021 Kids Group Lessons (Levels 1-6)
Inside the beginner learning areas, your children ages 6-12 will be introduced to the sensation of skiing or snowboarding right away — utilizing specially designed snow features to control their speed while they focus on moving, playing and having fun. They’ll enjoy their favorite (or soon-to-be favorite) winter activity while making new snow friends in a fun, safe environment.
Beginner and Intermediate skill levels (Levels 1-6) are welcome for kids group lessons. Your snow slider will be matched with other children accordingly with class sizes of no more than 5.
Advanced lessons (levels 7-9) are only available as private lessons. Please refer to our Private Lesson options and pricing.
Not sure what your child’s ability level is? Click here to find out!
Group lessons do not include lift tickets or rentals.
|2.5 Hour Session||9:30am-12pm||$95|
|2.5 Hour Session||1pm-3:30pm||$95|
*2.5 hours lesson includes 15 minutes of organization.
Advanced reservations for all Group Lesson products and times is required 72 hours in advance. Click the link below to book your lesson today!
Looking for a more individual, private experience for you or your friends and family? Check out our Private Lesson options here!
- Kids’ Group Lessons are for Guests ages 6 to 12.
- All Group Lesson participants must have a valid season pass or lift ticket.
- Lift tickets and equipment rentals are not included with Group Lesson purchase.
- Don’t forget ages 10 and under get a free Power Kids Season Pass! Learn more.
- Availability is limited. Advanced reservations and payment required.
- Maximum group size is 5 participants.
- Helmets are required.
- Please inform us of allergies prior to check in.
- All children must be toilet trained.
- Gratuities for Instructors are not a requirement, but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
What is flaik? flaik is a GPS-based alpine guest tracking system. Children enrolled in lift-served lessons will be equipped with a lightweight locator.
The Ski & Snowboard School staff uses this technology to track their students’ progress. Images are captured multiple times per second, allowing detailed analysis of location and turn shape. Parents and children can review and relive the day at the end of the lesson.
This system ensures increased safety and peace of mind for both parents and instructors.