For children ages 2 months to 4 years, The Den’s dedicated staff provides high quality child care right in Purgatory’s base area. Reservations are highly recommended, especially during holiday seasons.
The Den – Village Plaza
9:30am – 5:30pm every day
Infants are welcome beginning at two months for indoor care, and a peak-a-boo window into the facility plus text updates from staff help give peace of mind to parents on the slopes.
Toddlers through two year olds explore creative indoor projects and outside snow play, weather permitting. Nordic skis and snow toys are provided.
The Den’s program for three and four year olds is designed to introduce skier and winter environment readiness. Morning Nordic (cross country) lessons work on balance and cross lateral movement. After lunch, kids are encouraged to enjoy more skiing, snow play, or indoor activities.
Click Book Child Care below. Click the date/calendar icon and choose your date from the drop-down calendar,
then click Search.
Book Child Care
2016-2017 The Den Rates
|Full Day (9:30am–5:30pm)||$90 (includes lunch for kids 2-4 years old)|
|Morning Half Day (9:30am–1:30pm)||$70|
|Afternoon Half Day (1:30pm–5:30pm)||$70|
Child Care Discounts
Power Pass season passholders receive a 10% discount. DMMA members receive a 15% discount. Discounts may not be combined.
Miss Heidi’s Helpful Hints
- Label all belongings prior to arrival.
- Label and supply food, formula bottles (for infants), sippy cups, special toys or blankets.
- Lunch is included with the Full Day program for kids 2-4 years old. Lunch can be purchased for $2.50 for kids 2 years old and younger.
- Supply enough of disposable diapers/pull-ups and wipes for all children not toilet trained. Label wipes containers. Bring a change of clothes (accidents do happen!) and appropriate outer wear.
- Inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions upon check-in.
- You may need to spend some time while your child adjusts. Always let your child know you are leaving and reassure them that you will return.
- Parents with proper ID will have access to The Den.
- Should you desire any additional information, or have any concerns about the welfare of your child, please speak directly with The Den’s dedicated staff.
- We strive to keep all the children in our care safe and healthy. No child will be admitted to The Den nor permitted to remain in the facility, who is too ill to be in day care.