Adult & Teen Group Lessons
Beginner Skiers, Snowboarders, Telemarkers and Snowbikers will experience hands-on instruction in our newly designed beginner terrain area which will include terrain features specifically built to enhance the learning process. Higher skill level snow sliders will appreciate being able to use the features to master new skills and then immediately take them to, and explore the mountain.
The shaped snow features will guide you, and reduce fear by naturally controlling your speed, allowing you to focus on moving and having fun. Take your first steps toward becoming a member of our ski and snowboard community or acquire new skills in a fun terrain area made specifically for learning!
Starting Monday, April 1, only full-day group lessons for skill level 1 & 2 will be offered (for levels 3 & up, please visit our Private Lesson page). For reservations during this time please call 970-385-2149.
2018/2019 Adult/Teen Group Lesson Rates
Group lessons do not include lift tickets or rentals.
|2 Hour Session||10am-12pm||$69|
|2 Hour Session||1pm-3pm||$69|
|4 Hour Session*||10am-3pm||$89|
* 60 minute lunch break is allocated during the 4 hour lesson (12pm-1pm).
Registration for all Group Lesson products and times is strongly recommended. You can register by phone at 970-385-2149, or visit the Ski and Snowboard School Desk (located on the 2nd floor of the Village Center).
Looking for a more individual, private experience for you or your friends and family? Check out our Private Lesson options here!
- All group lesson participants must have a valid season pass or lift ticket. Lift tickets and equipment rentals are not included with Group Lesson purchase.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended.
- Adult/Teen Group Lessons are for Guests ages 13 and up.
- Helmets are not required, but strongly recommended.
- 60 minute break for lunch is allocated during the 4 hour lesson (12:00 pm – 1:00 pm).
- If your youth (ages 13 – 17) needs supervision during the break, for an additional cost, you can add a lunch to the lesson. Your teen will eat lunch with their Instructor.
- Gratuities for Instructors are not a requirement, but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
After booking your lesson make sure to watch this Welcome to Purgatory video. For more information about Purgatory Ski & Snowboard School, call 970-385-2149 email firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.