Adult skiers and riders improve their skills in a group format in Purgatory’s Adult Clinics.
Our adult clinics are open to all ability levels. Choose the program that fits your schedule and let us help take your skiing and riding ability to the next level.
Adult Clinics: Men’s and Women’s 8-Week Program
From January 6, 2021 through February 24, our 8-week program meets every Wednesday morning for 2 ½ hours. This program includes lessons with the same group of students. Group will be limited to 5 participants.
2021 8-Week Program Dates:
Jan 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb 3, 10, 17, 24
Registration Fee: $350
NEW! Adult “Form Your Own Group” Clinics: Men’s and Women’s 8-Week Program
We are offering adults the opportunity to create their own group. This option is available Thursdays-Tuesdays. A minimum enrollment of 3 students (up to 5) in the same discipline and with the same ability level is required in order to form a class.
- All Participants must have a season pass or lift ticket.
- Groups are formed based on ability level and similar goals.
- NO refunds or make-up days for missed classes.
- We make every effort to keep the same instructor with their group for each session, but we cannot guarantee it.
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students in the same discipline with the same ability level is required in order to form a class.
- All guests and instructors/employees must wear a mask and physically distance.
- Signing a Release of Liability is included as part of the online registration process this season.
8-Week Wednesday Program
On the first day (January 6, 2021), all groups will meet on the snow at 9:30am near the base of Lift 1.
Signing a Release of Liability is included as part of the online registration process this season. If you do not register online, participants must sign a Release of Liability form at check-in to participate in the program.
Requests made at least 14 days prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund, within 14 days a 50% refund; on or after the first class, no refund.