Adult skiers and riders improve their skills in a group format in Purgatory’s Adult Clinics. Open to all ability levels in Alpine Skiing, Snowboarding and Telemark Skiing.
Adult Clinic 8-Week Program
Our 8-week program meets every Wednesday morning for 2 ½ hours for 8 weeks. This program includes lessons with the same group of students, video analysis, demo opportunities and a wine and cheese event.
Registration Fee: $312
Adult Clinic 4-Week Program
Our 4-week program meets every Saturday morning for 2 ½ hours for 4 weeks. This program includes lessons with the same group of students and video analysis.
Registration Fee: $156
How to Register
Choose Adult Women’s or Adult Men’s Clinics below, then click Book My Lesson.
Note: Telemark Clinics are co-ed.
Adult Women’s Clinics
Adult Men’s Clinics
|8-Week Wednesday Program||9:30 am – Noon||January 4, 11, 18, 25 and
February 1, 8, 15, 22
|4-Week Saturday Program||9:30 am – Noon||January 21, 28 and
February 4, 11
- All Participants must have a season pass or lift ticket.
- All sessions meet from 9:30am to Noon. The 8-week Wednesday Program offers Alpine Skiing. The 4-week Saturday program offers Alpine Skiing, Snowboarding and Co-Ed Telemark Skiing.
- Groups are formed based on ability level and similar goals.
- NO refunds or make-up days for missed classes.
- We make every effort to keep the same instructor with their group for each session, but we cannot guarantee it.
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students in the same discipline with the same ability level is required in order to form a class.
8-Week Wednesday Program
On the first day (January 4, 2017), join us at Durango Mountain Club for check-in and a continental breakfast at 8:30am. After breakfast, all groups will meet on the snow at 9:30am near the base of Lift 1.
4-Week Saturday Program
On the first day (January 21, 2017), meet on the snow at 9:30am near the base of Lift 1.
All participants must submit a Release of Liability at check in on the first day in order to participate in the program.
Requests made at least 14 days prior to start of the program will receive a full refund, within 14 days a 50% refund; on or after the first class, no refund. Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Purgatory Snowsports School Reservation Desk or by calling (970) 385-2149.
Questions? Call Purgatory Snowsports School at (970) 385-2149 or email email@example.com.