A Purgatory Buyer’s Guide to Season Passes
Purgatory’s 2017/18 season passes are on sale now and include more discounts and benefits than ever! Use this guide to help select the pass that’s right for you.
Keep in mind: All Purgatory passes now include the payment plan option, regardless of which pass you purchase! With no interest and easy, automatic payments, it’s just one less thing you have to keep track of. Simply pay off your pass in monthly installments through January 30, 2018 – and use your pass anytime!
The Power Pass is ideal for those who want unlimited ski days and the most perks.
- Unlimited skiing and snowboarding at 5 mountains: Purgatory Resort, Hesperus Ski Area, Arizona Snowbowl, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort and Pajarito Mountain, plus discounted snowcat skiing with Purgatory Snowcat Adventures. No blackout dates!
- Receive 12 Buddy Passes to share with your friends and family when you purchase your pass by April 28! These include 6 tickets discounted at 25% off and 6 tickets discounted at 15% off. Just bring your guest to the ticket counter to receive your discount! Buddy Passes are valid at all 5 mountains.
- This year we’ve replaced the College Pass with a discounted pass for young adults ages 19-24 (no credit hours or proof of enrollment needed)! The Power Pass also offers discounted pass options for adults ages 25-29 and 30-36!
- 3 FREE tickets at our partner mountains including Copper, Crested Butte, Loveland and more.
- Year-round benefits, including up to 5 rides per day this summer at Purgatory, unlimited scenic chairlift rides at Snowbowl, and unlimited bike and hike uplift access at Pajarito.
Purgatory offers a variety of value passes, perfect for those who are interested in skiing only Purgatory and don’t mind blackout dates or fewer perks.
- The Weekday Pass is ideal for those who only want to ski Purgatory Monday through Friday and don’t mind December holiday blackout dates.
- The Parent Transferrable Pass is shared between 2 parents who have children ages 3 and under. This pass is for parents who know the trade-off drill: one parent skis while the other parent watches the kid(s). Parents can then switch places. If they want to ski together, a second ticket can be purchased at 20% off the window rate. Ski 7 days a week at Purgatory with no blackout dates!
Guests 7 and younger and 4th graders can get a FREE lift ticket at Purgatory every day from the ticket window. The new Convenience Pass allows these age groups to skip the ticket window (and any lines) and get direct-to-lift access for just $29. There are no benefits with Convenience Passes. Here are all of our winter-only passes:
- Great news for parents—purchase a $29 7 & Younger Convenience Pass and your little rippers 7 and under will get direct lift access at all 5 of our ski areas. If you’re interested in summer benefits or FREE ski days at places like Copper and Loveland, the Child Power Pass is what you’re looking for.
- Parents can purchase the new $29 4th Grade Convenience Pass and their kid(s) will receive direct-to-lift access at all 5 ski areas! Available this fall at the ticket window.
- Purgatory continues to partner with Colorado Ski Country USA’s Passport Program to offer FREE and discounted skiing for Colorado 5th and 6th graders. Parents can purchase a 5th and/or 6th Grade Convenience Pass and their kid(s) will receive direct-to lift access at Purgatory and Hesperus for just $89!
- Guests ages 80 and better can now purchase a Super Senior Convenience Pass and receive direct-to-lift access at all 5 mountains for just $29!
Thanks for reading! Be sure to purchase the pass that’s perfect for you by April 28 to get the deepest discounts and biggest perks. If you have any more questions, visit our FAQ page. See you on the mountain!