Health & Safety
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority.
We are excited to welcome you back to Purgatory Resort this summer! When you arrive, we ask that you stay mindful others and are aware of your surroundings. We’ve partnered with our local health agency to implement some health and safety measures to help keep you and our team safe. We will continue to take the proper precautions according to CDC and local guidelines with regard to COVID-19.
Before Your Arrive
- If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.
At The Resort
- Our activities are operating this summer at a reduced capacity to help keep crowds to a minimum and allow for social distancing. To ensure this, we are splitting our schedule into two sessions: 9am-12:30pm and 12:30pm-4pm. We recommend purchasing tickets online in advance, but limited tickets will be available for both morning and afternoon sessions as space allows.
- Face coverings are required indoors, while riding shuttle buses, waiting in lines and getting on and off a lift or ride.
- Wash your hands often and sanitize between activities.
- Please practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance around other guests whenever possible.
- We are performing additional maintenance and sanitization within our facilities.
- Every employee is completing a Health Screening Check at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks.
- Each room is disinfected prior to guest’s arrival using new cleaners known to kill the COVID virus.
- To maintain social distancing, check-ins will be limited to one group at a time.
- Protective guards have been placed at the check-in desk.
- Bathrooms and all high touch areas (doorknobs, counters, etc.) will be sanitized hourly.
- All staff will wear masks when in public places.
- Staff breaks will be increased for frequent hand washing.
- More information about our local advisories and orders can be found here.
- Prevention techniques recommended by our local health agency can be found here.
Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone healthy and safe. We can’t wait to see you on the mountain!