Search for the Golden Pass
As part of our 50th anniversary celebration, Purgatory Resort is giving away season passes to one lucky family! Tune in, follow the clues, and you could be the winner of the Search for the Golden Pass!
Search for the Golden Pass Official Rules:
- We have hidden a “Golden Pass” that will entitle one lucky winner to an amazing prize.
- Clues to find the Golden Pass will be announced on Radio 101 and KRSJ. These are the only places to get live clues. Clues may also be posted on Purgatory Resort’s website or social media pages, but not before they are announced on the radio.
- The contest begins on Monday, December 14th.
- Clues will be announced each day at 6:45am, 9:45am, 12:45pm, and 3:45pm. At 6:45pm, a review of all the previous clues will be given.
- No tools are needed to find the Golden Pass. Do NOT dig. Do NOT climb. Do NOT destroy property. Be safe.
- Please do not contact Purgatory Resort or the radio stations for help or to repeat clues.
- The contest ends when the Golden Pass is returned to the Purgatory Resort Office front desk at 327 S. Camino Del Rio.
- If you find the pass, please call 970-259-4444.
- The prize may be redeemed by ONE person only. Teams searching for the Golden Pass together must select one representative to claim the prize.
- The prize is as follows: Four season passes for the 2015-16 season, to be issued to the winner, his/her spouse or partner, and winner’s children. In the case that the winner does not have a spouse, partner, or children, we will issue a total of four season passes to the winner and three other individuals of winner’s choosing.
- Purgatory Resort has the final say in interpreting these rules and determining a winner.
- Purgatory Resort is required to declare the value of this prize to the IRS and issue Form 1099 to the winner. Any tax liability shall be the responsibility of the winner.