Come join other Telemark skiers for a great day on the mountain. The Telemark Festival is designed for beginners who are new to the sport, as well as experienced skiers looking to improve their technique and share the mountain with other Telemark skiers.
Whatever your skill level, you’ll enjoy camaraderie with like-minded enthusiasts while building your skills and having a great time.
The Telemark Festival features specialty clinics for all levels in the morning and afternoon, with expert instruction from Purgatory Telemark Trainer Pete Giuliani and the Snowsports School telemark instructors.
Cost: Just $79 for the full-day festival, which includes:
- Full-day clinic with morning and afternoon sessions
- Small class size, separated by skill level
- Complimentary video movement analysis with your instructor
- Morning or afternoon yoga
- Apres-ski celebration
- Option to purchase discounted lift ticket