This is Durango’s favorite summer music festival! We’ve got a full day of music with a lineup of great bands, presented by Mike’s Hard Lemonade!
Just $10 for seven hours of music, and a great summer day on the mountain!
Your first Mike’s Hard Lemonade beverage is included with your admission ticket (for guests 21+).
- Jaden Carlson Band. Jaden is the youngest artist ever to perform at Red Rocks. This high-energy band from Boulder, CO blends Funk, Soul, Jazz, Fusion, and Rock.
- Elder Grown. Funk meets Rock, Pop meets Hip Hop. Elder Grown is one of Durango’s best bands.
- Chava People. Blending Rock, Blues, and Soul, this band is always fun when they take the stage.
- Little Wilderness. All-original indie rock band from Durango, CO.
- Jade Robbins Duo. Led by the powerful and soulful vocal style of 14-year-old Jade Robbins, an up-and-coming star in Durango.
Tickets on sale now at BrownPaperTickets.com.
Adults: $10 in advance, $15 at the gate.
Kids 12 and under: Free
Big thanks also to our supporting sponsor, Vectra Bank.