That’s right, it’s happening, people! Pond skimming is back at Purgatory Resort!
As the weather gets warmer and the season starts to wind down, there’s no better way to celebrate than this classic Springtime event on the mountain.
So get your skis shined up, grab a stick of Juicy Fruit, and show us your moves as you skim across the pond. Is the water cold? Nah.
- Space is limited. The first 100 people to sign up are in.
- Sign up on Purgy’s patio on the day of the event starting at 10am.
- $5 entry fee.
- Must be at least 16 years old. (Sorry, kids.)
- A signed waiver is required. If you are under 18, your parent must be there to sign the waiver.
- Best skim — male and female
- Best wipeout
- Best costumes
This will be an awesome party. We’ll have a DJ spinning tunes, the Red Bull crew will be on hand to pump up the crowd, and our friends from Ska Brewing will be there to keep the party going throughout the day.
Afterwards, stick around and enjoy the Spring weather on Purgy’s patio with musical entertainment from The Outskirts.