Purgatory Resort is still accepting job applications during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we expect significant delays in the hiring/recruiting process and anticipate some positions will remain unfilled for a period of time. Thank you for your understanding.
Do you see yourself working in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who love the outdoors? Join the Purgatory Resort family!
Purgatory offers summer and winter seasonal, volunteer and year-round positions in a variety of departments including ski school, activities, rental/retail, bike park, food & beverage, lodging, childcare, events and more!
Complete the online application and attach your resume and cover letter for the positions that interest you.
Purgatory Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis or age, race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
- Free ski pass valid at all of our resorts.
- Free dependent pass for full-time employees. Discounted pass for part-time and interns.
- Free friendship passes – passes to give to friends and family. Up to 10 passes each winter
and summer season for full-time employees.
- Real Deal mountain exchange (offering free skiing at partner resorts around Colorado).
- Free ski & snowboard rentals Monday-Friday (discounted rentals on weekends and demo equipment available).
- Free group lessons (subject to availability) at Purgatory and sister resorts.
- 50% discount on group lessons and 50% discount on clinics and programs for
dependents, subject to availability.
- Carpool program.
- Free employee transportation.
- Retail discounts.
- Food & beverage discounts.
- Access to pro deals.
- And more!