Do you see yourself working in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who love the outdoors? Join the Purgatory Resort employee family! From food and beverage positions to childcare and lift operations, spend your days providing guests with a vacation they’ll never forget…in the most stunning environment in the world!
Purgatory offers winter and summer seasonal, volunteer, and year-round positions in a variety of departments including ski school, activities, rental/retail, bike park, food & beverage, lodging, childcare, events, and more!
Complete the online application and attach your resume and cover letter for the positions that interest you. For other ways of applying for a position with Purgatory Resort, or for help applying, please call Human Resources at (970) 385-2162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free summer and winter season pass valid at all of our resorts.
- Free dependent pass for full-time employees. Discounted pass for part-time and interns.
- Free friendship passes – passes to give to friends and family. Up to 10 passes each winter
and summer season for full-time employees.
- 50% discount on summer rentals and service at Purgatory and sister resorts.
- Free group mountain bike lessons (subject to availability) at Purgatory and sister resorts.
- Carpool program.
- Free employee transportation.
- Retail discounts.
- Food & beverage discounts.
- Access to pro deals.
- And more!
Please contact our HR all-stars at email@example.com or by calling (970) 385-2162.
Purgatory Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis or age, race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.