Transportation Driver NON-CDL
Position Title:Transportation Driver NON-CDL
Reports To:Transportation Manager
Ensure the safe and efficient transport of employees and guests. Effectively supervise and train drivers. Endure completion of related vehicle maintenance, accurate record keeping; safety checks assigned vehicles equipment. Drive scheduled routes as needed.
- Develop and maintain operating schedule.
- Safely transport guests/employees in company vehicles.
- Communicate effectively with guests regarding resort information and concerns/ problems.
- Ensure vehicles are clean and maintained in good working order. Report any problems or maintenance requirements to Office Manager or Director.
- Handle ski/snowboard equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to safely drive in adverse conditions.
- Must be to problem solve and make safe decisions while driving in adverse conditions.
- Solid supervisory skills and basic mechanical knowledge of vehicle maintenance required.
- Basic knowledge of Purgatory Resort and surrounding area preferred.
- Alertness, spatial perception, judgment, concentration, patience, near and far acuity, depth perception, field of vision, color vision and visual discrimination are required abilities.
Education or Formal Training:
- Must be 21 years old. High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Current Colorado Driver’s License -. An acceptable driving record required.