Transportation Driver – CDL with P2 endorsement
Position Title:Transportation Driver - CDL with P2 endorsement
Reports To:Transportation Manager
Drive scheduled routes. Perform safe and efficient operation of all transportation vehicles and equipment including: related maintenance, daily record keeping, safety checks of assigned vehicles or equipment. Provide guests with accurate and up-to-date information relative to all services and special activities
- Safely transport employees and guests in company vehicles.
- Maintain operating schedule and report any problems immediately.
- Communicate effectively with guests regarding resort information and concerns/problems.
- Clean and maintain vehicles in good working order.
- Report any maintenance requirements immediately.
- Handle ski/snowboard equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to safely drive in adverse conditions.
- Must be able to make quick, sound decisions in potentially hazardous driving situations.
- Solid interpersonal communications/customer relations skills and basic mechanical knowledge of vehicle maintenance required.
- Basic knowledge of Purgatory Resort and surrounding area preferred.
- Alertness, spatial perception, judgment, concentration, patience, near and far acuity, depth perception, field of vision, color vision and visual discrimination are required abilities.
Education or Formal Training:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Current Colorado Commercial Driver’s License – with P2 endorsement.
- A clean driving record required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Previous commercial driving experience required.