Position Title:Ticket Seller
Reports To:Ticket Office Manager
Sell lift ticket products to Purgatory Resort guests using excellent guest services skills to ensure the guest’s experience at Purgatory exceeds their expectations.
- Sell lift products to Purgatory guests and be well informed of all these products.
- Use the automated ticketing point of sale system, as trained, to sell all products.
- Ensure ticket window is adequately stocked to provide uninterrupted service.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by providing prompt and accurate information regarding all Lift Products and Purgatory operations.
- Balance daily business.
- Insure strong internal controls of ticketing sales dollars via proper documentation and recording of adjustments, refunds, and any variation from the rack ticket price.
- Complete the daily check-out for the ticket window in a timely manner.
- Work must be neat and legible, and daily business policies and procedures must be followed.
- Cash count must be completed and turned in to the Cashier’s office.
- Be knowledgeable of all ticketing policies and procedures and guest service guidelines.
- Maintain excellent guest service skills, positive attitude, and a commitment to assist our guests in any way possible.
- Communicate effectively with guests’ about their complaints.
- Know the Fire Plan and Emergency Plan and how it works.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Keep work area and the ticket office clean and orderly. Pick up trash, organize files or do whatever is necessary to maintain an organized and “clutter-free” ticket office.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Good organizational skills, computer skills and dependability required.
- Must be able to work in high volume sales environment.
- Alertness, precision, ingenuity, problem-solving, adaptability, persuasiveness, speaking and writing ability, judgment, concentration, memory, auditory, tactile, and visual discrimination, reasoning, imagination, and initiative are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Customer service training helpful.
- Experience in cashiering helpful.
- Previous sales or customer service experience required.
- Keyboarding experience required.