Ski and Snowboard School Manager
Position Title:Ski and Snowboard School Manager
Reports To:Ski & Snowboard School Director
Department:Ski & Snowboard School
Manage all aspects of the Ski and Snowboard School programs while providing a safe, fun, and professional learning environment for all students.
- Supervise staff on a daily basis. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and assigning work, promotions and transfers, performance appraisals, salary, disciplinary discussions and terminations.
- Monitor Ski and Ride School lessons to ensure lessons are appropriate and safe.
- Resolve concerns and problems to the satisfaction of the guest while protecting the company interest.
- Communicate training needs to Director – Ski/Ride School.
- Communicate progress and problems to Director – Ski/Ride School in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations for annual budget and operate within established guidelines.
- Complete Daily Reports.
- Instruct lessons as required.
- Oversee inventory of Ski School materials and supplies.
- Ensure Ski School offices and equipment is secure.
- Other assigned duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent teaching, supervisory, organizational, and communication skills.
- Alertness, precision, problem-solving, persuasiveness, auditory, tactile, olfactory and visual discrimination, speaking, writing and reading ability, memory, creativity, reasoning, imagination, initiative, judgment, common sense and patience are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training: Current Member of PSIA /AASI with level 2 certification or advanced education.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years ski or snowboard teaching experience.Apply Now