Sign Production Technician
Position Title:Sign Production Technician
Reports To:Associate Director of Marketing
Department:D7010 - Marketing
The sign production technician will be responsible for creating signs of various types for use at Purgatory Resort and Mountain Capital Partners. This is a part time position that will be located at the downtown office at 2615 Main Avenue in Durango.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Weed vinyl
• Apply vinyl to sign material
• Install signs on the mountain
• Run equipment that prints signs
• Preform quality assurance (bubbles, ragged edges, loose seems etc).
• Organizing and cleaning sign shop
- Must have previous experience in sign prodcution
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Qualified candidates must be dependable, detail oriented, patient, precise, reliable, attentive and able to stand for long periods of time.
Knowledge of sign production:
- Standard design layout; use of borders, margins, alignment
- Mathematical skills; able to measure and calculate space accurately
- Vinyl application
- Applying decals
- Sign installation/application
- Knowledge working with plotter
- Works well with exacto knife and blades
- Able to cut material with saw or exacto knife