School Bus Driver – CDL
Position Title:CDL School Bus Driver
Reports To:Transportation Manager
Drive School Bus on scheduled routes for Purgatory’s Adventure Camp for Kids (PACK) program. Perform safe and efficient operation of all transportation vehicles and equipment including: related maintenance, daily record keeping, safety checks of assigned vehicles or equipment. Provide guests with accurate and up-to-date information relative to all services and special activities
- Safely transport employees and guests in company vehicles.
- Maintain operating schedule and report any problems immediately.
- Communicate effectively with guests regarding resort information and concerns/problems.
- Clean and maintain vehicles in good working order.
- Report any maintenance requirements immediately.
- Handle ski/snowboard equipment.
- Fuel vehicle when needed.
- Wash vehicles when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must be able to safely drive in adverse conditions. Must be able to make quick, sound decisions in potentially hazardous driving situations. Solid interpersonal communications/customer relations skills and basic mechanical knowledge of vehicle maintenance required. Basic knowledge of Purgatory Resort and surrounding area preferred.
Alertness, spatial perception, judgment, concentration, patience, near and far acuity, depth perception, field of vision, color vision and visual discrimination are required abilities.
Education or Formal Training: High School diploma or GED preferred. Current Colorado Commercial Driver’s License – Class A or B required. An acceptable driving record required.
Passengers endorsement required (P2).Apply Now