Position Title:Rental Tech
Reports To:Rental Manager/ Supervisor
Fit skis, boots poles snowboards and snowboard boots for our guests in an efficient and courteous manner. Use proper rental procedures that meet industry standards.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Rent ski and snowboard equipment based on industry standards. Fit boots to skiers/boarders feet, select ski/snowboard and pole length according to guest information.
- Adjust ski/snowboard bindings according to binding manufacturer’s specifications.
- Complete proper documentation on all rental agreement forms.
- Maintain equipment, sharpening and waxing skis and snowboards.
- Clean shop and work areas, to maintain a safe working environment.
- Check all safety equipment daily for proper function.
- Use all safety equipment and procedures at all times. Be aware of the safety of people working around machines and equipment at all times.
- Report any existing or potential safety hazard to supervisor immediately.
- Operate machinery in a safe and careful manner to avoid damage to the machines and to protect corporate property.
- Calibrate equipment, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid customer relations skills. Basic knowledge of mechanical principles. Simple filing ability. Basic technical knowledge of skis, snowboards, boots and bindings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Alertness, precision, problem solving, concentration, judgment, patience, oral and written communication skills are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training: None required.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) months of customer service experience. Retail or rental experience preferred.Apply Now