PT Copywriter (Intern)
Position Title:PT Copywriter (Intern)
Reports To:TCP Marketing
Ski Resort Marketing Copywriter Internship
The largest ski area operator in the southwest (which represents resorts including Purgatory, Sipapu, Pajarito and Arizona Snowbowl) is looking for a part-time intern to support our marketing team in our corporate office in Durango. This is a year-round, paid position.
Where you will work: Interns work at our marketing office, which is located in Durango near the Fort Lewis campus. This fall, we will relocate to the new building, located next to Dough Works.
How much you will work: 10-20 hours per week. We are happy to accommodate your class schedule, and hours may vary throughout the year.
What our copywriting interns do:
• Write compelling, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Understand different language styles that appeal to different target markets
• Work with various team members, research story ideas and interview content experts to gather all necessary information
• Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
• Write for a variety of traditional and digital mediums, including blogs, e-newsletters, brochures, websites, social channels, press releases and advertisements
• Support essential marketing, PR and advertising initiatives
Qualified candidates must:
• Be a college student with at least a 3.0 GPA
• Have outstanding writing and communication skills
• Be self-motivated and thrive under ongoing deadlines
• Possess excellent organizational skills
• Know how to use Microsoft Word applications
• Experience managing websites, blogs and e-newsletter platforms like MailChimp is a big plus.
• Love to ski or snowboard!
If you are looking for some “real life” marketing, advertising and public relations experience – and are interested in learning more about how a marketing team functions within a ski resort – send your resume and cover letter to: Stacey@texascapitalpartners.com.