Position Title:Prep Cook
Reports To:Unit Manager, Unit Floor Lead or Assistant Floor Unit Lead (B.O.H.)
Department:Food and Beverage
Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment and perform preparation of certain foods.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize pots, pans and other kitchen equipment and items used in the day-to-day operations.
- Pre-meal preparation to include slicing and dicing meats and vegetables and any other foods on menu.
- Service of food on dish up service lines during operation hours.
- General kitchen cleaned.
- Clean area as necessary.
- Guest Service & Guest Service Interaction as needed.
- Other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic skills to operate and/or use a slicing machine and knives and basic kitchen utensils in a safe manner.
- Alertness, precision, tactile, olfactory, and visual discrimination, memory, concentration and
- Initiative are required mental abilities. Must be able to ski intermediate runs if assigned to
- Dante’s/Café or Powderhouse restaurants.
Education or Formal Training: Minimum 3 months on-the-job training.
Experience: Previous food and preparation experience helpful.Apply Now