Position Title:Pizza Cook
Reports To:AGM and GM of Plaza Restaurants
Department:Food and Beverage
Produce menu items quickly and efficiently, while maintaining quality and portion control. Ensure the guest receives a quality product quickly, while also within cost of sale percentages.
- Prepare menu items based on established specifications.
- Assist in prep levels through established prep procedures.
- Guest service and interaction as needed.
- Control waste and theft through continuous monitoring and training.
- Plan and carry out manager’s list for next day’s needs and for special events/daily operations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen, storage areas, and cooking line.
- Assist in putting away orders & organizing product.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid knowledge of food preparation and storage, inventory controls, sanitation requirements, and commercial kitchen equipment.
- Basic interpersonal communication skills. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Alertness, precision, ingenuity, problem-solving, judgment, reasoning, aesthetic sense, imagination, patience, persuasiveness, speaking ability, tactile, olfactory and visual discrimination, memory, creativity, concentration, and initiative are required mental abilities.
Education or Formal Training: Minimum 1 year food service experience.