Position Title:Network Administrator
Reports To:IT Director
The Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining the network at Purgatory Resort, and providing end support to users.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure, deploy, and troubleshoot computer and network hardware, software and applications
- Provide support for end users
- Network Administration (including backup, security management, user account management, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, and troubleshooting network problems.
- Assist and support guests with coax infrastructure (TV and internet through cable modems)
- BS/AS in Computer Systems, IT, or a related field OR 3 to 5 years experience in IT/Systems Administration
- Knowledge of wide area networks, local area networks, phone networks, personal computing hardware, software, and communications systems
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- MUST be willing to travel and work weekends and holidays
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Siriusware experience is a plus