Software Support Specialist – Mountain Capital Partners
Position Title:Software Support Specialist - Mountain Capital Partners
Reports To:IT Director
Are you interested in joining the fastest growing outdoor recreation lifestyle resort company in the U.S.? Mountain Capital Partners (MCP) is creating a collection of resorts, including Purgatory (Durango, CO), Arizona Snowbowl (Flagstaff, AZ), Sipapu (Taos, NM), and Pajarito (Los Alamos, NM). Our focus is serving the rapidly growing southwestern region population base. If you have a passion for the outdoors and sharing that passion with others, we want you to join MCP to create and foster a strong culture of guest service, happiness and quality of life for our guests, employees, community and region.
MCP is committed to growing our community of outdoor enthusiasts by consistently and dramatically improving the offerings and experience at each of our resorts, accelerating winter and summer visits and driving revenue growth at existing resorts while acquiring new resorts that add strategic value.
MCP is currently recruiting for a Software Support Specialist who will be responsible for providing software support for our point of sales system, Siriusware. The software support specialist will be expected to configure, test, troubleshoot, and provide user training both remotely and in person at each of our resort locations. Successful candidates should be able to learn quickly, and will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
The Siriusware Software Specialist will be responsible for point of sale system support and troubleshooting, product configuration and testing, and user training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer, support, and maintain the Siriusware software system
- Set up, test, and troubleshoot products within Siriusware
- Monitor the Siriusware support queue
- Triage new software inquiries
- Replicate inquiries and classify as software problems, hardware problems, or training problems
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Cooperate with team members to maintain uniform product set up
- A bachelors or associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a technological field
- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks
- Strong skills in troubleshooting, problem and requirement analysis
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Solid experience working on an application technical support team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The candidate would be expected to reside in either Durango, CO or Flagstaff, AZ with occasional travel to all other MCP properties. This is a fully benefited position with a competitive salary, great resort perks and an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of Mountain Capital Partners to shape our new company’s future and culture.