Internal Web Application Developer – Mountain Capital Partners
Position Title:Internal Web Application Developer - Mountain Capital Partners
Reports To:IT Director
Are you interested in joining the fastest growing outdoor recreation lifestyle resort company in the U.S.? Mountain Capital Partners (MCP) is creating a collection of resorts, including Purgatory (Durango, CO), Arizona Snowbowl (Flagstaff, AZ), Sipapu (Taos, NM), and Pajarito (Los Alamos, NM). Our focus is serving the rapidly growing southwestern region population base. If you have a passion for the outdoors and sharing that passion with others, we want you to join MCP to create and foster a strong culture of guest service, happiness and quality of life for our guests, employees, community and region.
MCP is committed to growing our community of outdoor enthusiasts by consistently and dramatically improving the offerings and experience at each of our resorts, accelerating winter and summer visits and driving revenue growth at existing resorts while acquiring new resorts that add strategic value.
MCP is currently recruiting for an Internal Web Application Developer who will be responsible for designing and enhancing our web applications. The Internal Web Application Developer will be expected to design, code, and improve both the user interface and server side of company web applications. Successful candidates should be able to work independently, with attention to detail, and a strong aptitude for troubleshooting.
The MCP Developer will be responsible for designing, coding, and improving both the user interface and server side of company web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Monitor the development support queue
- Triage new inquiries regarding application issues
- Replicate inquiries and classify as software problems, hardware problems, or training problems
- Create and maintain application documentation
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency and security
- A bachelors or associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a technological field
- A solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The candidate would be expected to reside in either Durango, CO or Flagstaff, AZ with occasional travel to all other MCP properties. This is a fully benefited position with a competitive salary, great resort perks and an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of Mountain Capital Partners to shape our new company’s future and culture.Apply Now