Position Title:Marketing Manager
Reports To:Associate Director of Marketing
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and designing engaging content to share on brands’ social media accounts, customer newsletters, PR opportunities as well as driving content marketing strategies. This role also directly assists with onsite marketing support and public relations efforts.
- Lead communication efforts between marketing and resort stakeholders with a focus on shared interests and driving results.
- Create strong partnerships with Resort Leadership and other key internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all resort teams understand all new products and promotion launches.
- Capturing content to be used in marketing materials on a daily basis.
- Supporting of onsite Marketing Events.
- Support on-mountain surveying initiatives.
- Oversight of web content to including webforms, landing pages, sales promotions, and conversions.
- Social Media Management, Analysis, and developing relationships with key influencers.
- Manage newsletter strategy, copy, content, artwork, segmentation, link management and tracking.
- Responsible for public relations to include creating press releases, and relationships with local media.
- Support and attend trade shows as needed.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and Return on Investment goals to make sure marketing goals are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Public Relations or a related field required.
- Two to three years of experience in marketing, public relations or a closely related field required.
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Management
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Anaytics
- Online Marketing Channels
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to Multitask