Marketing Assistant Intern
Position Title:Marketing Assistant Intern
Reports To:Marketing Supervisor
The largest ski area operator in the southwest (which represents resorts including Purgatory, Sipapu, Pajarito, and Arizona Snowbowl) is looking for a part-time intern to support our marketing team in our corporate office in Durango. This is a year-round, paid position.
Where you will work: Interns work at our marketing office, which is located in Durango near the Fort Lewis campus.
How much you will work: 10-20 hours per week. We are happy to accommodate your class schedule, and hours may vary throughout the year.
What our marketing interns do:
- Conduct extensive market research
- Generate weekly marketing and sales reports
- Edit select, online marketing materials
- Support essential marketing, PR, and advertising initiatives
Qualified candidates must:
- Be either a sophomore or junior with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Be self-motivated and work under minimal supervision
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Have outstanding writing and communication skills
- Know how to use Microsoft Word applications, especially Word and Excel
- Love to ski or snowboard!
If you are looking for some “real life” marketing, advertising, and public relations experience – and are interested in learning more about how a marketing team functions within a ski resort – send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.