Maintenance Tech II
Position Title:Maintenance Technician II
General Purpose: Perform preventative and proactive maintenance and repairs to ensure safe and accessible use of all condominium and resort facilities.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Inspect and repair residences, commercial spaces and restaurants as necessary.
- Perform repairs as detailed on work orders.
- Prioritize repairs and projects as necessary.
- Discuss and plan work orders with supervisor ensuring that the tasks will be done in a safe and efficient manner.
- Create and maintain records of time and materials used.
- Control material inventory ensuring materials are properly restocked by placing on the reorder list as necessary.
- Communicate effectively within the Engineering Department and with other departments regarding progress of work orders and outstanding maintenance issues.
- Maintain tools in a neat and organized fashion ensuring that the tools are properly stored at the end of the shift.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Ensure quality repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must have a working knowledge and skills of the following including the use of hand and power tools and their safe use:
- Drywall repair
- Use of a multi-meterHVAC basic troubleshooting
- Appliance basic trouble shooting
- Must be a self-starter with ability to find creative solutions to problems.
- Basic computer skills
Licenses or Formal Training: Must have valid state-issued driver’s license.
Education or Formal Training: High school diploma or GED preferred. College or technical trade school would be a plus.
Experience: Two or more years of work related experience.
Material and Equipment Directly Used: Hand tools and electrical/battery powered tools including drill, saw, sander, electric drain cleaner, etc.
Working Environment / Physical Activities:
May work indoors and/or outdoors in inclement weather. Work may involve crawling, squatting, reaching, laying, standing on a ladder and reaching over your head, moving residential and commercial appliances into place, etc. May be required to lift up to 75 pounds. This is a non-skiing position.Apply Now