Liquor Store Attendant
Position Title:Liquor Store Attendant
Reports To:AGM and GM of Plaza Restaurants
Department:Food and Beverage
Provide customers liquor sales assistance and general information. Restock merchandise and maintain all stock for attractive presentation. Ensure the security of revenue and merchandise. Open & close store.
- Sell merchandise to customers, providing a courteous, knowledgeable and helpful service.
- Accurately ring up sales and maintain sales documentation.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and efficient sales operation by participating in the general cleaning, vacuuming and dusting of the sales and stock areas.
- Restock merchandise in a timely and orderly manner as required.
- Assist with creation of new merchandising displays and themes.
- Conduct inventory counts, and assist with control procedures & ordering.
- Accurately complete deposits.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of retail sales operation.
- Basic liquor & wine knowledge.
- Solid customer relations skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Alertness, precision, ingenuity, problem solving, analytic ability, spatial perception, persuasiveness, auditory, tactile and visual discrimination, memory, creativity, concentration, judgment, aesthetic sense, reasoning, imagination, initiative, patience, oral and written communication skills are necessary abilities.