Ski & Snowboard School – Indoor Attendant
Position Title:Ski & Snowboard School - Indoor Attendant
Reports To:Children's Manager – Ski & Snowboard School
Department:Ski & Snowboard School
Organize activities to keep children fed, safe and busy throughout the day. Consider each child’s interests and needs.
- Monitor check-in/check-out of children in The Den
- Record daily food allergies or special diets of children and meet special requirements for each child
- Purchase food and supplies for lesson snacks
- Track and process snack invoices
- Facilitate bathroom breaks whenever necessary or as instructed.
- Prepare the facility for lunch; refer to the child information board for children with special dietary needs; serve lunch; clean up afterwards
- Clean the facility throughout the day
- Clean bathroom area on a daily basis
- Label belongings and assist instructors with children
- Assist children who are not fully toilet trained. Operate washer and dryer as needed.
- Notify the supervisor of any concerns for the child’s welfare
- End of the day cleanup of the facility, including cleaning the bathroom, taking out the trash and vacuuming.
- Clock in/out on a time-clock
- Arrive on time on scheduled days
- Wear clean and appropriate uniform
Be in attendance during the busy times, i.e. Christmas and Spring Breaks, acknowledging no vacations will be guaranteed at these times.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Portray good judgment and problem solving skills. You must display a great deal of patience.
- Education or Formal Training: A high school degree or GED certificate is required. Current CPR and first aid or the ability to obtain CPR and First Aid before starting work. Understand fire plan and procedures.
- Requirements: Ability to go through background check and fingerprinting, become a Mandatory Reporter
- Experience: Previous childcare or parental experience preferred