Position Title:HR Coordinator
Reports To:HR Director
General Purpose: Assist in recruitment, employee processing, employee file maintenance, payroll, and general HR functionality, employee uniforms and employee services. Most importantly – maintain confidentiality of Human Resources related information.
- Greet, direct and/or assist all walk-in guests and phone calls in a pleasant and professional manner. Serve as a daily HR contact for managers regarding employee performance management, compensation, benefits, recruitment and retention, company policies and procedures and employment law compliance
- Complete departmental filing: I-9, pass vouchers, personnel files, purchase orders, EEO forms, and resumes/applications.
- Maintain an accurate listing of current job vacancies; including updating HR job board, website and posting classified ads in newspapers/magazines for available job openings
- Complete background and reference checks as applicable
- Complete paperwork & processing employment notices on new hires, rehires, transfers, employment changes & terminations
- Issue uniforms, launder, and manage repairs as needed
- Organize employee activities / company events.
- Complete general reporting: New hire reporting, responding to unemployment claims
- Assist Payroll Administrator with bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Maintain office general supplies, order supplies as needed.
General HR Administrative Duties:
- Open and close office daily
- Manage Human Resources Clerk
- Issue nametags, passes, car pool, friendship passes, memory mania/maker, gold pass, and real deal
- Contact terminated employees for uniforms
- Complete departmental purchase orders, file returned purchase orders
- Maintain master files and forms
- Assist with keeping HR clean: trash removal and vacuuming
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have previous administrative and/or HR experience, preferably at least one year. The candidate must be able to handle highly confidential matters in a sensitive and professional manner. Candidate must be familiar with Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet and E-mail. Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to manage time, be well organized, handle multiple tasks, and have a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment. Must be able to work weekends and holidays during the ski season.Apply Now