Position Title:PM Houseman
Reports To:Housekeeping Manager
Service and maintain all hotel common areas to ensure cleanliness and neatness of the hotel. Assist Housekeeping department with stocking of closets and carts.
- Stock Housekeeping closets and carts throughout the day.
- Remove linen and trash from all hallways in a timely fashion (must be able to lift or move 50-100 lbs).
- Assist with supply deliveries.
- Deliver items and supplies to units as assigned.
- Strip rooms and assist with making beds when needed.
- Stock the firewood bins and deliver to rooms as required.
- Assist housekeeping with moving furniture and heavy items as assigned.
- Clean carpets and common area floors as assigned.
- Take linen, trash and supplies between all properties as needed.
- Place soiled linen in laundry tubs and bring down to the laundry rooms on a daily basis.
- Retrieve clean linen from laundry room and stock shelves.
- Assist laundry personnel with folding linen and bringing them soiled linen in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a non-skiing position
- Preferred valid Driver’s License and a driving record that meets the standard required to drive Purgatory vehicles.
- Previous experience housekeeping or in lodging operations an advantage