Reports To:Housekeeping Manager
Clean units and resort space in accordance with the property’s quality standards. Ensure quality service and report any problems or damage.
- Clean units as assigned.
- Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish and service guest rooms daily in accordance with resorts procedures.
- Change towels and empty trash daily, clean bathrooms, do dishes and change linen bi-weekly.
- *Purgatory Lodge units require extended daily service.
- Stock carts daily with guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen to perform your cleaning functions.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from carts at the end of your shift.
- Advise supervisor of supplies that are running low.
- Stock units with all pertinent collateral material.
- Clean, follow, and maintain the quality standards.
- Report all damage and missing items to the Supervisor.
- Clean all corridors and service areas.
- Turn in all lost and found items to the Supervisor.
- Responsible for all keys signed out for the units that are to be cleaned.
- This is a non-skiing position.
Other duties as assigned.Apply Now