Clean units and resort space in accordance with the property’s quality standards. Ensure quality service and report any problems or damage.
- Clean units as assigned.
- Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish and service guest rooms daily in accordance with resorts procedures. Change towels and empty trash daily, clean bathrooms, do dishes and change linen bi-weekly. *Purgatory Lodge units require extended daily service.
- Stock carts daily with guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen to perform your cleaning functions. Remove soiled linen and trash from carts at the end of your shift. Advise supervisor of supplies that are running low.
- Stock units with all pertinent collateral material.
- Clean, follow, and maintain the quality standards.
- Report all damage and missing items to the Supervisor.
- Clean all corridors and service areas.
- Turn in all lost and found items to the Supervisor.
- Responsible for all keys signed out for the units that are to be cleaned.
- This is a non-skiing position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience housekeeping or in lodging an advantage
- Material and Equipment Directly Used
- Vacuum, duster, various cloths, mop, spray bottles, aerosol cans
Working Environment/Physical Activities
- 100% of the day is spent standing, walking and completing manual tasks.
- Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, feeling to clean various surfaces and make beds.
- Frequent pushing and pulling of carts up to 80lbs
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- Occasionally climbing, balancing.
- Atmospheric conditions may include fumes, odors, dusts and mists. Occasional gases and poor ventilation may also be encountered. Potential hazards include exposure to toxic, caustic chemical cleaning agents. Occasional exposure to mechanical, electrical, and burn hazards may also occur.