Food and Beverage Supervisor
Position Title:F&B Supervisor
Reports To:F&B Manager
Department:Food and Beverage
Manages the daily operations and staff, ensuring compliance with company and department standards and practices. Opens and closes restaurant, counts drawers, and prepares daily deposit.
- Oversee employee training.
- Oversee kitchen staff, servers, cashiers, and bartenders.
- Ensures staff productivity and morale
- Responsible for opening and closing of restaurant.
- Fill in employee roles such as cashiering, prepping, preparing food orders, dishwashing, and cleanup.
- Count down drawers and prepare deposits.
- Manage the stocking of the restaurant, set up service lines, reconcile cash, and par levels daily.
- Walk through the unit daily to check on staff’s productivity and morale as well as guest satisfaction.
- Review daily prep lists and setup.
- Handle customer concerns/problems.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, food service experience, interpersonal communications skills, cash handling skills, and supervision of deposits.
- Barista/deli/grocery experience a plus.
- Alertness, ingenuity, creativity, concentration, judgment, reasoning, initiative, aesthetic sense, and patience are all necessary mental abilities.
- Speaking and writing ability as well as visual, auditory, tactile and olfactory, and tasting discrimination necessary.
Education or Formal Training: High School diploma or GED .
Experience: Food service, cash handling, and customer service experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.Apply Now