Executive Assistant/Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Durango Mountain Realty
Position Title:Executive Assistant/Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Durango Mountain Realty
Reports To:VP/Managing Broker – Durango Mountain Realty
Department:Durango Mountain Realty
Perform Durango Mountain Realty administrative and support duties in a timely, professional manner, supporting the Managing Broker and Sales Agents in their efforts to achieve team sales goals. Provide key office management functions, including scheduling floor desk and back-up agent calendars, scheduling showings and appointments, producing weekly and monthly sales reports, purchase orders, commission sheets, client communications, and various projects supporting the Realty team. Maintain and regularly update Realty team website and database, create digital htmls, marketing flyers and collateral materials, update MLS listings, and provide support for Realty team marketing initiatives. Serve as showcase host and ensure showcase and Realty offices are presentable, clean and welcoming to prospects at all times.
▪ Cheerfully and professionally greet prospects/clients and provide general resort and real estate information.
▪ Make appointments, maintain calendars and ensure Managing Broker’s, Sales Agents’ and staff’s time is efficient and effective.
▪ Consistently maintain/update the Realty website and database of real estate prospects, property owners and other contacts. Create reports as necessary to facilitate the Realty team’s management and sales goals.
▪ Communicate and coordinate agent floor desk and back-up schedule as directed by supervisors.
▪ Schedule showings, meetings and appointments and communicate via calendars, notices and reminders.
▪ Produce correspondence and email communications for supervisors.
▪ Prepare monthly listing reports for builders and listing clients, showing traffic, leads, showings and relevant information.
▪ Draft contracts and supporting documents, track title work and disclosures.
▪ Oversee marketing and maintenance of company listings including update and maintenance of information in MLS and Realty’s website, take property photos and create virtual tours, write compelling property descriptions, create digital html’s, listing flyers and collateral materials, create/install/maintain signs and brochure boxes, and attend showings as needed.
▪ Assemble and maintain all documentation for company listings which includes, but is not limited to, plat maps, site plans, floor plans, spec sheets, HOA documents, Homeowner’s Guides, addendums, legal documents and title work.
▪ Organize and oversee all Realty events (Broker Open Houses, Homeowners’ Weekend, promotional sponsorship, etc.) of company and supervisors’ listings.
▪ Maintain knowledge of company inventory, develop sufficient skills to show property when necessary and tour property with contract holders as needed.
▪ Follow up on showings of company listings.
▪ Fill out and process purchase orders, commission sheets, expense reports and other accounting information for supervisors.
▪ Create reports and regularly communicate with affiliated entities including the master developer, the resort, the master owner’s association, title companies, financial institutions, the Design Review Board, builders and consultants.
▪ Coordinate with the resort’s sales/marketing consultants and advertising vendors to ensure an accurate exchange of information for website, newsletters, collateral and advertising.
▪ Prioritize projects and request assistance in doing so from Managing Broker, when necessary.
▪ Answer phones and be able to handle multiple lines at one time and take messages.
▪ Maintain company files and records; keep sales and marketing collateral stocked.
▪ Maintain a current commission of Notary Public with the State of Colorado.
▪ Any and all other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to draft business correspondence with limited verbal direction.
▪ Excellent scheduling and organizational skills and the ability to make others on the team more efficient and effective.
▪ Solid administrative and computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher) skills are crucial; database, Indesign and .html experience desired.
▪ High school diploma or GED minimum, college education/degree preferred.
▪ Minimum 3 years executive administration or office management experience (within the last 5 years). Prior sales and marketing experience preferred.
▪ Ability to multi-task and move from one task to another and back again while being interrupted by prospects and staff needing information.
▪ Ability to learn new tasks, programs and processes.
▪ Ability to take the initiative to “get the job done” and assist others to do the same, even if doing so is not specified in this job description.
▪ Excellent interpersonal and “people” skills.
▪ Pleasant telephone and personal greeting voice and communication style.
▪ Team player and team confidence builder.
▪ Ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain information flow/disclosure.
Equipment Directly Used:
|▪ computer||▪ internet||▪ copy machine|
|▪ digital camera||▪ scanner||▪ multi-line telephone|
Working Environment / Physical Activities:
The majority of the work day is spent indoors in an office environment, but a portion of the day is spent outdoors in constantly changing weather conditions while moving from one department/office to another. While in the office environment, most of the time is spent sitting, with some standing and walking as well. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of objects weighing up to 10 pounds may be necessary. Keyboard acuity, use of near and far acuity, color and filed vision and occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, feeling and use of depth perception may be necessary. Occasional exposure to mechanical hazards, radiant energy, caustic chemicals, dust and odors is possible due to the nature of our business.Apply Now