Position Title:Durango Mountain Club Server
Reports To:AGM and GM of Plaza Restaurants
Department:Durango Mountain Club
Serve tables/bar with accuracy, professionalism and ensure compliance with company and department standards and practices.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of all aspects of menu and wine/beverage pairing.
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Ability to answer guest questions and suggest/upsell items as necessary.
- Ensure all daily duties and side work are completed.
- Manage a server assistant as needed
- Maintain stocking of the restaurant, silverware, etc.
- Address customer concerns/ problems.
- Be coachable and work as a team member
- Must be available weekends and holidays
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Position requires product knowledge, guest relations and interpersonal communication skills.
Education or Formal Training:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Food Safety/ Food Service formal supervision training or on the job equivalent.
Serving experience preferred. Durango Mountain Club offers on-going training and coaching. Multi-lingual a plus!