DMC Host/ Pool Attendant
Position Title:Durango Mountain Club Host/ Pool Attendant
Reports To:AGM and GM of Plaza Restaurants
Department:Durango Mountain Club
- Front Line Guest Service Interaction.
- Seat Lunch/Dinner Guests
- Attend to pool supplies/service
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Exemplify guest service standards.
- Take and confirm reservations with dinner guests
- Seat guests at tables, and track number of covers served
- Communication with bar, servers and support staff
- Maintain a clean station and dining room
- Poolside food and beverage service.
- Maintain pool area, towels, etc., in a clean manner.
- Clear used towels and maintain pool deck cleanliness standards
- Weekend and Holiday availability required
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Service industry knowledge and interpersonal communications/ guest relations skills.
- Alertness, precision, ingenuity, analytic ability, persuasiveness, patience, reasoning, judgment, concentration, initiative, speaking ability, aesthetic sense, and tactile, auditory, olfactory and visual discrimination are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training:
- None required.
- Beverage safety and Food Handling safety courses preferred.
0-2 Years experience as host/server assistant and/or customer service