Position Title:Dishwasher/ Busser
Reports To:Restaurant Manager
Department:Food and Beverage
- Front Line Guest Service Interaction.
- Ensure restaurant dining area and tables are clean and neat.
- Maintain trash room in neat and organized manner.
- Stock condiments and other food items.
- Take out trash. Sweep & mop floors.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment .
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Clean tables and dining area.
- Clean and sanitize pots, pans and other kitchen equipment and items used in the day-to-day operations.
- General kitchen cleaning including sweeping, mopping, sanitizing, and scrubbing.
- Trash removal.
- Clean area as necessary.
- Guest Service & Guest Service Interaction as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic skills to operate dish machine and safely use cleaning agents.
- Alertness, precision, tactile, olfactory, and visual discrimination, memory, concentration and
- Initiative are required mental abilities.
Education or Formal Training: Minimum 3 months on-the-job training.
Experience: Previous dishwashing & bussing experience preferred.