Position Title:Deli Counter
Reports To:AGM and GM of Plaza Restaurants
Department:Food and Beverage
Front line Guest Service interaction.
Operate point of sale register, accurately totaling guests’ checks, collecting money, and giving correct change.
Maintain quality and portion control in all phases of food preparation. Ensure the guest receives a quality product quickly, while also within cost of sale percentages.
- Guest service, while selling and up-selling.
- Operate point of sale equipment to charge the correct price for items sold, collect money, and give correct change.
- Complete stocking duties – beverages, candy, chips, condiments, groceries, etc.
- Prepare menu items based on established specification recipe card and use records.
- Assist in prep levels through established prep procedures.
- Clean and prepare for next day’s business at end of shift.
- Assist in keeping dining area clean and neat.
- Control waste and theft through continuous monitoring and training.
- Plan and carry out prep list for next day’s needs and for special events/daily operations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen, storage areas, and cooking line.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Solid math skills, solid interpersonal communication, and guest relations skills.
- Must be alert, be able to concentrate, have good aesthetic sense, and use tactile, olfactory and visual discrimination.
- Solid knowledge of food preparation and storage, inventory controls, sanitation requirements, and commercial kitchen equipment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Education, Experience, and Formal Training: Previous food service, cash handling, and customer service experience required.Apply Now