Reports To:Pinnacle Club Coordinator, General and Assistant Mangers Durango Mountain Club
The Pinnacle Residential Club (PRC) is located on the penthouse level of Purgatory Lodge, with 8 luxury residences and a private club lounge at Purgatory Resort.
General Purpose: We are looking for someone who is outgoing, personable, and detail orientated. Helpful and well groomed with ability to communicate with all types of people. Local knowledge of the area a plus – Previous experience in the hospitality industry desirable, but not necessary as full training will be given. Willingness to work weekends and holidays.
- Answer emails and phone calls in a professional manner.
- Ensure rooms are in tip top shape prior to guest arrival – working with housekeeping and maintenance.
- Recommend and arrange travel plans and activities for guests.
- Enter data on reservation system with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to anticipate guests needs to provide exceptional experience.
- Prepare fresh continental breakfast and Après Ski daily.
- Restocking supplies, safe food management and inventory.
- Ensure all public areas on 5th floor are kept to the highest standard of order and cleanliness.
- Interact with other departments to include housekeeping, lodging, food and beverage, janitorial and engineering.
- Be prepared to deal with any questions/problems.
- Check hot tub and deck area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Tourism or Management studies background and/or strong customer services experience desirable. Proficient with Word and Excel. Knowledge of local area and ski industry also helpful.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, or organization. Bi-lingual skills a plus. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in the outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This is a non-skiing position.