Position Title:Cocktail Server
Reports To:AGM and GM of Plaza Restaurants
Department:Food and Beverage
Front Line Guest Service Interaction.
Serve bar drinks as requested using excellent guest service skills.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Greet patrons as they enter an establishment
- Prepare and serve drinks as ordered
- Prepare station for readiness
- Serve food and alcoholic beverages
- Set tables and answer questions regarding menu selections
- Check with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables
- Stock service areas as instructed
- Clean tables and counters
- Monitor and observer customer dining experience
- Thank customers for their visit and invite again
- Accept payment and deliver to the cash counter
- Deliver receipt and change to the customer
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid bar service knowledge and interpersonal communications/ guest relations skills.
- Basic records management and accounting skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Alertness, precision, ingenuity, analytic ability, persuasiveness, patience, reasoning, judgement, concentration, initiative, speaking ability, aesthetic sense, and tactile, auditory, olfactory and visual discrimination are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training: None required. Beverage safety course preferred.
Experience: 2 Years experience bartending.Apply Now