Position Title:Cocktail Server
Reports To:General Manager/Assistant General Manager
Department:Food and Beverage
Front Line Guest Service Interaction.
Serve bar drinks as requested using excellent guest service skills.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Greet patrons as they enter an establishment
- Prepare and serve drinks as ordered
- Prepare station for readiness
- Serve food and alcoholic beverages
- Set tables and answer questions regarding menu selections
- Check with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables
- Stock service areas as instructed
- Clean tables and counters
- Monitor and observer customer dining experience
- Thank customers for their visit and invite again
- Accept payment and deliver to the cash counter
- Deliver receipt and change to the customer
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Solid bar service knowledge and interpersonal communications/ guest relations skills. Basic records management and accounting skills. Must be 21 years of age or older.
Alertness, precision, ingenuity, analytic ability, persuasiveness, patience, reasoning, judgement, concentration, initiative, speaking ability, aesthetic sense, and tactile, auditory, olfactory and visual discrimination are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training: None required. Beverage safety course preferred.
Experience: 2 Years experience bartending.
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
Cash register, credit card validation machine, cleaning agents.
Working Environment/ Physical Activities
Indoor restaurant environment. May be hired to work in an outdoor bar environment. 95% of the workday is spent standing and 75% is spent walking. Occasionally lift and carry objects up to 150 pounds. Constantly operating controls, reaching for, feeling, fingering and handling objects. Occasionally stooping, kneeling, and crouching. Constantly using near and far acuity, depth perception, accommodation, color and field of vision.
Constant exposure to fumes and odors. Potential hazards include mechanical, electrical and toxic, caustic chemicals (cleaning supplies). This is a non-skiing position.Apply Now